Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Lemon Shrimp

I seen this recipe all over pinterest pinned as the "The Best Ever Shrimp", so I decided to give it a try. Let me say, they are not the best ever but they sure are good. My family liked them so much that I had to make them again the same week. Which was good cause the original recipe that I found said to sprinkle the seasoning on the shrimp, I found that putting the shrimp in a bowl and mixing the seasoning in with the shrimp was better, I serves mines with some lemon pasta


The Best Ever Shrimp


Ingredients:

  • 3 Lemons
  • Italian Seasoning
  • 2lbs Shrimp


Directions:

  1. Set oven to 320
  2. Clean all shrimp
  3. Cut each lemon into rounds and layer on a baking sheet lined with foil
  4. in a bowl add the Italian seasoning to the shrimp and mix
  5. Lay the shrimp on top of the lemon slices and then place in the over until done. (I let mine cook for about 15min)


No comments :