Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Chicken Noodle Soup Day

Well, while I was all excited about starting a blog I had set out on a venture to make some great meals. Just so happen that life being as unpredictable as it is took over really fast, like the very next day. My house started to come down with the 24hr virus. It hit my second child first early in the day so she never made it to school. Then I got a call from my first child's school that let me know that she needed to come home for her and a few other classmates were sick also. Great is what I am thinking. A bug will now be in my house. I ran to the store to pick up everything to make Chicken Noodle Soup for my girls. No sooner than I made the soup did my third child started feeling sick. Now they are all feeling great and their father is home with the same symptoms, I guess the baby and I are next in this thing.

I was hoping to give a big bang opening of my blog with a recipe but that's not going to happen. So maybe next week once this bug has completely left my home I will post a recipe that I really want to try. It has taken me sometime to pick a recipe that my family will like. Two people in my home will only eat food if it tastes like it came from a box and I have a very picky toddler who likes food mushed up or with extra cheese. So until then, later.

No comments :